fab four

fab four

Monday, March 9, 2009

spring please!!!!



Yesterday I thought I could bring about my Easter egg /spring wreath for my door. We could see the green grass and I was thinking about my garden and got all excited. I even thought maybe Daegs and I could go get some seeds to start our garden. 

BUT....................................
this morning we woke up to about 8 inchs of snow and it hasn't stopped yet. So we are now at about 18 inches and its still coming. 

Brock got my car stuck in our drive way. Well we couldn't even get it in the drive way.
                                                                   look at all that snow. 
                                                                      more snow!!!
                                                                cute little baby Daegs.
                                         mommy and daegs, the snow was up to my knees!!!

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I bet you can't wait for Palm Springs!! Man i love that kid!!

Rachel said...

At least you guys look cute! Thank goodness we didn't get as much snow over here :)

Unknown said...

so cute and cuddly