fab four

fab four

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Palm springs



I was able to hang out in palm springs with my family. Brock was not able to come because he is going to school and working full time, we really missed him. 
Daegen and I had fun hanging out with family and laying in the sun and going shopping(I'm bound and determined for daegen to like shopping). 
auntie Em loved daegen and she would put him to sleep even if I didn't want him to go to sleep at that time.
The little man was a hit this night everyone commented on him. "o look at the baby with the hat "
his swimming attire he is very protected from the sun.
So cute . He rarely is on his stomach because he will roll to his back right away. Smart cookie!!
He is saying, " I love being naked, now if only dad were here to join me"
swimming in the pool.
cuddling with granny and auntie Em.
future 5 year old Daegen golfing.
daeges with auntie Em and aunt MEME

While we were in Palm springs we had a nice wind storm and we drove up to an overlook of the valley and it was so windy. I was the only one brave enough to go out there and take pics.



Here I am after the overlook shot!! barley could get into the car it was so windy.


I thought that this was an interesting concept.  Spandex are a privilege not an option, but they become an option when they have jeans sewn on to spandex, Right?

1 comment:

Beth Curtis said...

OMG those spandex! I need a pair! I love all the pics of mr. D I LOVE HIM!! It makes me so excited for my own little man.