fab four

fab four

Monday, April 6, 2009

4 months

Well Daegen turned 4 months on the 2nd of this month(April). He is discovering his little world bit by bit, even managing to hold his head up with hopes not to miss one detail. It is so amazing that we as his parents are introducing him to the world. It is a big responsibility to grasp, that we are his first teachers. The things I say and do and show him affect him and his outlook. I hope and pray that I can open up a bright big world. How I hope he will see the world with optimism and happiness and thankfulness. but more importantly, I hope to teach him to understand who he really is.  He is such an important soul, not only in our home,where a happy trio resides, but also in the big picture. We love him so much and when he smiles his special smile to me I just melt and know I wouldn't want to be with any other little person than my little daegy.
Just got out of his bath.
Just chillen watching T.V. He loves deal or no deal. His G.G. introduced him to Howie Mandel(?) in palm springs.
loves taking his NUK out and putting it back in.
Look at those eye lashes!!!
He loves playing!
he loves sitting up and the highchair is perfect!

No comments: