fab four

fab four

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter (Daegys first)

This was Daegens first Easter. He was a hit at church. We even had requests to stop at an older couples home because his wife missed church. He thought Daegen was the cutest thing he had ever seen.
An old man was walking home with us from church and he said " you sure take a lot of pride in that boy don't you. " I said  "you have no idea!" 
My daegy baby he is so precious.


It melts my heart to see Brock and Daegen together. Brock is such a good dad. He doesn't get to see him as much as he would like, but Brock makes sure that he gets a smile from Daegen before he has to leave for work and school.



5 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I can't handle his cuteness! It is settled... baby Curtis will be wearing hats. He is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

sooo cute. we are meant to be....teague had his first buret his first easter. you guys are the cutest family

Rachel said...

So I don't want you to get a big head or anything, but he is SERIOUSLY so dang CUTE!

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Melts my heart too! Love seeing the pics of you and your cute lil' happy familia. Makes me so excited...but that is seriously some stiff competition! ;)Love ya!

The Winwards said...

You are right, he is the cutest thing! I am coming to UT from the 7th-14th, can I come and visit sometime?