fab four

fab four

Monday, April 27, 2009

Super Star


Daegen is a funny kid. He is the superstar of our family. I'm sure every baby gets the attention Daegen gets, But he is constantly the center of attention. when he walks into a room all eyes are on him and there are alot of ohhhs and ahhs. I know this is one day going to give him a big head, but part of me thinks not. He not only gets attention he gives it. He honestly loves my singing and dancing.WINK WINK.  He loves my singing so much it has given me a lot of confidence in my ability to sing,  I might even try out for American Idol!! He laughs at my jokes and thinks I'm hilarious. He wants to hold on to my finger and rub his face on my arm.  I know its weird but I feel so loved when he does that, he is so affectionate. I'm so lucky to be raising him he is our little super star.

No comments: