fab four

fab four

Friday, September 25, 2009

bird watching

this is Daegen attached to the cage!

So our friends had there house exterminated and they needed some one to watch there bird. So of course I volunteered because I knew Daegen would love it for a couple hours. I was right for the first two hours he was attached to the cage. Then after his nap he would go play and come back to check on the bird literally every 2 minutes (I was watching him it was hilarious). Then by the time the bird had to leave, daegen was not that interested. It was the perfect stay for our little bird friend.
I'm glad I don't have to get a bird now, the first two hours I was worried that I had to get a bird because Daegen was so interested, but that passed. whew!!

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

So cute how into animals they are, I'm glad you got a great source of entertainment while helping out your friend! Love all the pictures below that you took of him, what a handsome little boy!!!