fab four

fab four

Friday, September 4, 2009

I smell trouble

There is an older man at church and every time he sees me he says I smell trouble. Well I think that my nick name "trouble" has rubbed off on the little man. He is in to everything. I have a hard time saying no. But I think the time has come for me to set some boundary's!!! I also would like to note that he also loves brocks cell phone charger cord and any other cords for that matter. I haven't gotten a picture yet but that is his favorite place to be is under the desk wrapped up in all those cords.









2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

He is so cute and yes trouble is coming with walking just around the corner. It's amazing that we buy them all these great toys, but yet they're entertained by things like phone chargers. LOL

The Dunyons said...

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!! omg! i am so glad you found me. I have been thinking of you so much! i cant believe how big your little guy is! hope all is well. please keep intouch. email me like your whole life sotry as things are now! i miss you, and super cute hair by the way! i love it!