fab four

fab four

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

this morning






I woke up to a babbling, giggling baby being brought to me. I was still in bed and wishing I could push a snooze button, but when mother hood calls, motherhood calls. So I woke up and sang a couple renditions of "Head, Shoulders Knees and Toes." Then we moved to the living room and played with some toys while I made our hot cereal and cut up peaches. I turned on Daegens favorite CD (right now) "guitar hymns" (really anything with a guitar or bob Marley is his fav.) As I was dishing up his cereal he was looking at me with those big blue eyes. It made me think, "what could he be thinking about looking at me so deeply"? Then I started to feed him his cereal and he was eating like he was a starving boy. I took a pause because I thought, he wont be this age in a month or so, so I better remember this sweet memory I get to share with the still 8 month old Daegen. He is so curious , and eager to learn and loves having people talk to him. He knows that if he smiles at you and laughs you will come back for more and keep talking to him. lately he has been a good flirt with the Lady's, he will look at the girl and smile then when she says something back and he will hide his face in my shoulder. It is so cute and the funny thing is he doesn't do it with his aunts or little girls or any males, he knows who to flirt with.

No comments: