fab four

fab four

Monday, November 2, 2009

11 months

look who's 11 months today. Its Daegen.... its Daegen. He has become such a boy in the last month. He loves his hot wheels and his dogs. He has even learned to say Blitzlii. He says hi and waves to people. He is always on the go and is very curious about everything. He opens drawers and cupboards and likes to take things out and throws them as far as he can( he is very strong). He likes to crawl up to me and say mama and gives me big kisses I mean mouth opened as wide as possible and drenches my cheeks with his loves (I don't mind the slime) then a gentle hug good bye and on to the next Daegen adventure. He loves to play peek a boo with his bib and blankets. He still loves food and will eat anything I give him which is nice because he will eat his vegetables.

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

oh my goodness he is edible. I can't wait to see him in just a few more weeks!! I love you Daeg!

Jo Lynn said...

What a cute picture, 11 months already! Time goes so fast with our little ones. Love the pictures from gardner village and what a cool thing to have a pumpkin walk, how fun!

Rebecca said...

No more laying flat and docile on the sheet for the photo shoot!