fab four

fab four

Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving 09

My parents flew all the siblings and there families out to Portland so we could all be together for thanksgiving and to celebrate Daegen s first birthday. We had a blast and loved being together thanks mom and dad.

Here is our sweet boy on Thanksgiving. It wouldn't be a post with out him. while we were in Portland he was taking a couple steps. We were hoping he would walk on his birthday. It didn't happen but we let him open a birthday present early "a guitar"!!! I think my sisters and loved it more than him we memorize a song from it , "I'll be playing my guitar who will sing in my band" wow that got old fast.


The fam waiting to eat the thanksgiving feast:






My Moms beautiful table scape. A before picture, before it got taken over by the huge feast:










No comments: