fab four

fab four

Thursday, November 12, 2009

a boy and his dogs

Earlier this week I took Daegen to the doctors. I was worried about him having a nasty cough and runny nose, plus he wasn't sleeping well and just wasn't him self. It turned out that he had a double ear infection, poor little guy . Then right after I was done with Daegens appointment I had to run home and get Blitzlii to take him to the vet to get some stitches. The whole time blitzlii was in the back of the truck daegen was trying to look back and see him and saying Bliiippppphhhhlii.Then we dropped Blitzlii off and went to the pharmacist to get Daegens medicine. Then we get back to the vet to get blitzlii, and Daegen was in heaven there where dogs all over and he keeped repeating doooog, doooog. We get blitzlii in the car, he was to drugged to jump in the bed of the truck so I had him sit next to Daegen. Once again, Daegen was in heaven becasue the famouse blitzlii was sitting right next to him. The whole ride home I could hear daegen giggling and repeating Bliiiipppphlii, Bliiipppphhllii. After awhile it got really quite I looked back in my mirror and there blitzlii was laying in daegens lap and daegen was just petting the dogs head and was totally in little boy heaven.
It melted my heart, theres just something to be said about a little boy and is dog. Its amazing how much of a little boy he has turned out to be and he is not even 1 yet. The picture above is where you can see this little man most of the day. Every time he goes into the laundry room he says "doooggg, Blliipphhllliii, doooggg, blliipphhllii. Then he perches him self by the window and the just stares at the dogs. Some times I'll bring the dogs in the house and they usually annihilate him but he still loves it.

5 comments:

Cardon Family said...

so cute...don't you just want to freeze time sometimes! they grow up way to fast!!

Jo Lynn said...

I'm sorry the poor little guy had a double ear infection, obviously mother's know best. That picture is the sweetest thing ever and I can just imagine how sweet that was to look back and see him petting this big dog laying in his lap, so precious! Thanks for sharing, we can't wait to get a dog!

Rebecca said...

Too bad you didn't catch a photo in the car!

Beth Curtis said...

oh that is so cute! I can just picture him in the car. I would love to see a pic of that. Can't wait to see you guys!

Valerie Plowman said...

That is cute. That makes all the breaking out of the dogs worth it :)