fab four

fab four

Monday, November 2, 2009

DB caught on video


Brock and I the other night were looking through videos of Daegen this past year and I was in awe of how I would have forgotten everything if I didn't have it on video. A picture speaks a thousand words wear a video speaks a million words, so I caught some of his jabbering and his curiosity on camera. I wont forget this stage. Also I would like to tell my dad :for the record Daegen does say Blitzlii and its not my imagination I have proof. Also if you tell me it doesn't sound like it I read a book were if the baby uses the word for something specific constantly its his word for that item and then you repeat the right word. So Dad it just for the record :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Isn't this stage so fun! I totally agree with you. He is so cute.