fab four

fab four

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daegens 2nd birthday party


We celebrated Daegens 2nd birthday on his birthday the 2nd of Dec. Our theme was Mister Man Party. We had mustaches, ties, a pinata, and mexican food and all the foods men like. We had a blast with all our friends and their kids and my parents. Of course we had a Ping Pong tournament that all the dads participated in. Happy birthday Daegy buns we love you.




he got a 4 wheeler for his birthday and we gave it to him the morning of. He couldn't get enough of it.



he is 2





Also My dad turned 60 on the 4th of Dec. So we celebrated that on Sunday. I made him wear these glasses.

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

so cute am! I love the glasses you got dad. I am pretty sure that dad loved wearing them.

Radfords said...

So cute, your little boy has grown up to be a lady killer!! He is one good lookin little boy