fab four

fab four

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grandma we miss you already!!





My grandma Passed away today. She was battling cancer for about 9 months. I was able to go out to see her over the thanksgiving week. It was really hard to see her so sick. To think she was out in portland just a couple weeks ago and we were rolling laughing with her. The things she would say were hilarious. I will always remember that moment we shared sitting on my couch snuggled up in my orange blanket.
Another recent memory I have of my grandma, was when we brought Daegen up to see them for the first time. All I remember was there were a lot of tears. They loved Daegen the first moment they saw him and it brought tears to there eyes. My Grandma couldn't get enough of him and held him and rocked him the whole time. I remember my grandma would tell my aunt its my turn again, I want to hold him. She was a very loving grandma, I remember her kisses and hugs. Every time I hugged her, her hearing aid would make a loud screech. HAHA
When I was saying my last good byes to her I was hysterically crying and my grandma squeezed my hand and told me it was going to be all right. Thats the last memory I have of her squeezing each others hands ,me telling her how much I love her and her telling me it was going to be alright. I'm glad I have that, but I'm glad I have the happy memories. I love you grandma I will always remember you and your smile. please tell my future children that I love them and please help direct them to our home. I know you'll do your best , no pressure or anything.

us snuggling with the orange blanket.
her laugh

No comments: