fab four

fab four

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

new puppy


Our new puppy was actually an early christmas present to me, but then Brock changed it to a family christmas present. But it was a surprise to me. Brock and Daegen went out Christmas shopping for me and came back with a puppy. I was so excited! Also it was the breed that I wanted, a Golden Doodle, (golden retriever and poodle mix). He doesn't shed and they're supposed to be really smart. We will see we're having a hard time with peeing in the house. It doesn't help that its been raining non-stop and he jets right back to the house when you take him outside. Like I have said before, every boy needs a dog, and the pics say it all. Daegen is in love with this puppy. Every morning he sits in his chair and pats his lap and says doggy. He loves holding him while watching his morning train show.








4 comments:

Amy Parker said...

So good to hear from you. Your little one is growing up so fast. Hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas. Hope all is well, miss you guys. Happy New Year.

Rebecca said...

Emmett was very jealous looking at these pictures!

Tara and Ricky said...

I'm pretty sure that picture of him holding the puppy in his little chair is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Ricky and I are contemplating a dog purchase sometime in the not so distant future and that may have sealed the deal for me! So sweet!!

The Porter's said...

Amy- I was so excited to see that you commented on our blog. I was just over at my sister (Amy) house and saw a Christmas card you sent her. What a beautiful little family. I loved catching up on your blog. Where are you guys at now... in Oregon or Washington? I use to live in both and know all about the rain, but the summers are so pretty. I look forward to keeping up with you and your family on your blog. Also excited you are putting papers in again.