fab four

fab four

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 month Dr.'s appointment

Daegen had his six month Doctors appointment today and he is getting bigger of course.
he is 16 pounds and 7.5 OZ and is 26 1/2 inches tall and that ranks average on the scale both with in the 50% .
He got 2 shots and had the worst reaction yet. He was not happy it didn't help that it was his nap time either. all the way home he was crying poor guy.




When Daegen was crying in the car on the way home. I was trying to distract him. So I was talking to him and then I said "MAMA" over and over again because it made him smile then I would say "DADA" to see what reaction he would get not the same. So I wanted to get his reaction on video.


1 comment:

Beth Curtis said...

no offense Brock but based on the video he totally loves "mama" better.