fab four

fab four

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new lil man


The lil man is now officially cruising. He doesn't crawl but he sure does a mean army crawl and can roll to just about any where he wants. He also has 2 cute lil bottom teeth coming in. He is a little extra whinny but he copes with it well as the perfect child should . He will also eat just about anything, if its in your hands he wants it in his mouth.

Another newer kinda old thing is, he really likes Jack Johnson. When were in the car sometimes he will get fussy. Usually he will want to hold my finger, but when I can't I put jack Johnson on and he calms down instantly. Anyways the newer discovery is when we are trying to get Daegen to relax before bed instead of story time he also loves it when Brock will play the guitar. He will just sit and watch him and listen to the music. So I guess his fav artists are Jack and Brock! HAHAH those are our updates around here! wish me luck with the mobility of my child AHHHH!!!








2 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love checking your blog. Your "lil man" is so cute. The ladies will love that smile. And I really LOVE your father's day cake. That gave me a good, "that's so the Amy I remember" smile!

Beth Curtis said...

aw man! Look how much changes in just a few weeks!