fab four

fab four

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Its Official !!!

Its official were a family!!
Courtroom 6
Brock, Amy, Judge Allen, Daegen , Attorney Brian Cannell
With Judge Allen 
Daegen and  Judge Allen.



Well its official. We're done with all the legal stuff. Now I can wipe the sweat off my brow. Not that it was stressful ,it was just annoying like something was laying over head and I'm glad to be done. Daegen of course was a ham the whole time. 

It was neat because our attorney was also adopted. I was glad that we chose him. Everything is on video so if you want you can come on over and watch it!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What an exciting day!! You must feel all sorts of relief. He is adorable! You CHOPPED your hair! How many inches??? I chopped mine too about a month ago...10 inches...I almost had died...it's still growing on me..I miss my long hair.

Beth Curtis said...

I am SO excited for you guys! I have to admit I got all kinds of butterflies reading your post and I can't wait to see you guys next week. Look at how happy Daegy buns is in that first picture! He loves his mom and dad!

Hillary Horman Photography said...

a million hugs and a million congrats. loves to you guys!!

Rachel said...

This is just awesome. I have spent the last little bit catching up on your blog and bawling at the mother's day entry. that is such a beautiful story.
Your hair is cute, naturally!
So we need to do lunch now that it is summer, when are you available?

When do you guys get to go to the temple? I'm guessing all the legal stuff had to be done first.

Rebecca said...

HOORAY!!!

dabs&william said...

Amy-

I am so happy for you guys...Daegan seems like such a sweet boy! I cant freakin wait to be a momma! It's fun to follow you on here. I started a blog a year ago and have finally got back on the bandwagon so check us out....dabsandwilliam@blogspot.com

Miss ya girl!

Abby

Monica said...

How exciting Amy! Congratulations! I am so excited to see you guys again!