fab four

fab four

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Journal blog

Well I was thinking that a was neglecting my blog. Brock and I do a recent up date on our adoption blog. I had all this information that I write on one blog why not put it on this blog. My intention for millertime2 blog was for it to be a journal that I can print off at the end of the year and keep it and start over the next year. So these posts might not be that interesting to you because I most likely wont have pics. So I have posted them. I'll post the journal entry's as the date entered and the other posts will be titled differently. Thanks everyone for your support for Brock and I through this exciting time in our lives we are excited to welcome a little one into our lives.

1 comment:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

YAY!!! Can't wait for THOSE updates!!!Keep em coming!...or I'll start to cry. ;)