fab four

fab four

Monday, October 20, 2008

My ultimate Auntie Amy week (with a bit of life mixed in)

My ultimate Auntie Amy Week (With a little bit of real life mixed in)
So This week Blitzlii some how found where I stored my chocolate chips. So that night he threw up 3 times and as you can tell he was holding on to Brock's arm for dear life.


The ultimate auntie
THURSDAY

My sister- in laws and I took the kids to the children's museum. Here are two of my nieces Ellery and Elizabeth. Here I am with my two other nieces Callista and Noelle. We were building temples.

( I love all my nieces and nephews but I have a special bond with these little girls)

Bruce and Elizabeth decided to play in the water at the Mall. while.....

Markey and Noelle didn't want to get wet.

SUNDAY NIGHT

Brock and I watched my friend Christina's kids for the night. We had a good time. Its really easy to be a push over when you only have a night to pretend to be parents. We let them eat junk and we let them stay up and watch Hanna Montana. Which if they were my kids I most likely wouldn't let them do any of those things.

Here they are camped out in the front room,dogs and all. I don't know about the kids but I know that the dogs were in heaven. Especially.....

BLITZLII.

Look at that dog all nestled in the sleeping bags. It was pretty funny in the middle of the night we heard little voices giggling so I got up and the kids were trying to get Blitzlii out of their sleeping bags. Some how he managed to emerge his whole body into one of the kids sleeping bags. It was pretty funny. The kids loved those dogs

RIP Camel hair Sweater

The story behind the sweater. My Brother is an avid junk collector. He likes to go to second hand store's and hunt for the ultimate find. Well, need less to say this gray camel hair sweater was one of those ultimate finds. My brother bought it and it didn't fit. So for Christmas Brock got the ultimate gift, the camel hair sweater. Brock loves this sweater and in the winter you could bet on him wearing the sweater more than once a week.

AND

Today I got the call. The sweater had to be laid to rest. But, Brock wouldn't let me throw it away. I have to hold onto it and maybe make something out of it. Any Ideas?

Here is what happened. The neck of the shirt just gave out.

The holes on the sleeves.

So where am I going to find another another 100% camel hair sweater?

2 comments:

The Winwards said...

How fun, you are so cute. Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things. We miss you guys, are you staying in town for Thanksgiving?

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

I think you should sew some mittens or gloves or socks!!! or make a scarf??? or how about an old fashioned tuque (winter hat) as we say here in good ol Canuckada!