fab four

fab four

Thursday, October 30, 2008

oct 30

Brock: The burn on my arm you guys may have seen last week is scabbed over and I am really hoping it will not scar. Between now and Saturday I will be reading up on Portland State's football team so I can talk with Amy's dad on Saturday on the sidelines of the football game vs. WSU like I actually have a clue about PSU football. Wish me luck with that one.

Amy: Since school has started for Brock I'm alone again on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't mind the peace and quite because I know someday it will change and I will wish for my peace and quite again. I've been pretty busy I had a Halloween party at my house with about seven kids in my neighborhood including 3 nieces and nephews. We had a lot of fun watching movies and had a cookie decorating contest ( which everybody won) and a scary things race (the kids made that one up). I'm getting ready for my parents coming out on Friday. I'm so excited. Brock and my Dad will go to the football game and I will go shopping with my mom and maybe my sister on Saturday.

1 comment:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Amy, I wish we lived close by, because I'm a school widow as well. The only difference is Mike is actually home, just engulfed in homework from 5:00 - the time he goes to bed. :( Have fun shopping this weekend. I expect to see photos of your oober cool finds. ;)