fab four

fab four

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

oct 7

Its been raining here and I have had to wash the floors about 10 times in the last three days because the dog have muddy feet and they track in all that mud. And I'm a clean freak!!!Funny thing happened last night. Well I didn't think it was funny tell now. Brock couldn't stop laughing last night. Well last week we fixed my car it needed a new axle ,brakes etc... Anyways we were driving home and he likes to go the round about way on the driveway and I wanted my car parked were I usually park it so he takes a sharp turn and we go off in to a ditch and rip a huge plastic piece and a couple other things from the bottom of my car. Brock couldn't stop laughing and I was mad because these things only happen to my car and it just got fixed!! Anyways it wasn't any thing that wont make the car not work. So Brock drove it down to school with his carpool tonight I hope it comes back in one piece. At least I can laugh about it now.Brock and I still have not accomplished our goal of going to the gym in the morning. Last night he went to bed at 1:00 am because he was doing homework and I couldn't get my self to tell him it was time to go to the gym this morning at 5:00am. So hopefully tomorrow morning. I know he'll go to bed earlier tonight.Also exciting news we are going to be going to Jackson Hole, WY this weekend. We are going to go to Brock's cousins temple sealing Friday morning and then go straight to Jackson. I love the mountains in the fall. I look forward to this trip every fall.

No comments: