fab four

fab four

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

oct 8

Sigh, I’m in love. I don’t know if you have ever felt this way, But sometimes I go through life and I don’t pay attention to the little things life has given us. As I was waiting for Brock to get home from school last night I just kept thinking about him and his big beautiful blue eyes. Sometimes I just like to stare at his eyes when he’s not looking and get lost in those big blue eyes. And to top off the night we stayed up laughing and telling each other stories about our day while we were trying to go to bed. And yes we did not go to the gym in the morning. Once again didn’t happen. All I can say is I love my life and the person I get to share it with.
Tonight we went to a grand opening of Bajio’s a chain Mexican restaurant. We’re excited, free dinner. And Brock really likes there chicken quesadillas. Awhile ago we didn’t have one nearby so we drove 45 min to the closest one. So he could have his chicken quesadilla, needless to say were glad to have one 5 min. away.
It was a late night for both Brock and I. Him at his computer doing homework, and me late night making a design board. I’m helping a friend redesign his brother in laws dentist office. I’m really excited about it, It’s my first time doing an office space.

No comments: