fab four

fab four

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

oct 6

Well, my sister Megan has gone back to cougar town (BYU). I miss her already, I enjoy her company so much. We relaxed and ate and watched scary movies. We watched prom night,a little cheesy but it was still scary for me and really creepy.We are so happy for Brock's sister Rebecca. She ran the St. George Marathon and has qualified for the Boston marathon. She has worked really hard to accomplish her goal.My dad told me that he is going to be flying out here at the end of this month for a football game. No, not a BYU game a PSU (Portland State University). They are playing Weber state. My dad played football for PSU back in the day and now helps the athletics department and has all these perks. He gets side line tickets and I guess that's really cool and worth traveling for. I'm sure he also is coming to see me and my sister. But its also exciting because my brother and sister in law might come also. I'm really excited.Brock and I made a goal last night that we were going to get up at 5:00am to go to the gym again and have breakfast together . Since Brock has been really busy with school and work his time has been really limited and going to the gym was the first to be eliminated. So of course this morning we didn't get up. its really hard to get up when you go to bed at 11:30 pm. Well ,we are defiantly going to go tomorrow. wish us luck

No comments: